Acitivated charcoal is “charcoal that has been heated or otherwise treated to increase its absorptive power.”
Have you ever heard of charcoal juice? Well, its just a mixture of this pharmaceutical grade activated charcoal powder with lots of warm water.
Sheabutter cottage activated charcoal has so many uses for activated charcoal including water filteration, teeth cleaning, and oil pulling with coconut oil.
As a mask for oily skin, mix ½ part activated charcoal & ½ part rhassoul clay with some warm water +/- fresh lemon juice. You can also use bentonite clay.
As a poultice, mix ½ part activated charcoal and 3 parts bentonite clay with some warm water +/- fresh lemon juice.
For soap making, try experimenting with ¼ tsp of activated charcoal for every 500g of fat/oils. You will need to increase the percentage of your fragrance when adding activated charcoal to your formula.
Absorbs body odour
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a refund if the item has not been received in good condition due to the fault of our company. If however the item has been received in good condition, we do not offer refund or return for any damaged the goods suffered that did not come from our own mismanagement. All customers are entitled to a refund within 14 days of purchase.
Returns are permitted if the item is 100% sealed and untampered with, and the cost of the return is born by the customer if the reason for return is not due to our own fault. However, if the reason for a return is due to our own fault, we will pay for the return.
Ship your item back to Us
Kindly contact us on 08093807493, if you would like a refund or to return any item.
- Makes an excellent cowash
- Detoxifies the scalp and skin
- Detangles the hair
- Loosens the curl pattern
- A great face mask for anti-aging and acne removal
- aids in the treatments of dandruff and other scalp infections
- Acne prevention and removal
- Fading dark patches
- Balancing oil production
- Cleansing the hair
- Unclogs and tightens pores
- Natural skin brightener, ideal for evening the skin tone
- conditions hair
- stimulates hair follicles
- helps to promote hair shine
- helps to keep a healthy scalp
- helps to soothe the scalp - could be ideal for preventing dandruff Amla powder is also great when mixed with our organic argan oil for skin prone to acne
- For external use only
- 100% natural
- No artificial colours
- No additives
- Food grade packaging
- Exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells
- Improves penetration of skin care treatments
- Removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores
- Tightens and softens the skin and promotes circulation, giving the skin a healthy natural glow
- Prevents acne and removes acne by drawing out pore clogging sebum, dirt and bacteria that can cause blemishes
- Promotes brightening of the skin and evening then skin tone
- Beneficial for the reduction of infections and swelling.
- Fades scars, and brightens dark patches due to high vitamin C content
- Cools the skin and reduces inflammation
- Balances oil production in the skin
- Evens the skin tone
- Prevents and removes acne
- Anti-ageing: useful for smoothing wrinkles, due to its high antioxidant properties
- Nourishes, cleanses and tones the skin