Showing 13–24 of 51 results
- Beneficial for treating acne, and eczema
- Anti-aging, useful for smoothing wrinkles and finelines
- Natural sun protection properties ( high in alpha-eleostearic acid, which means it naturally absorbs UV-radiation)
- Anti inflammatory, antioxidant , high vitamin E and nutrient dense.
- Protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Great lip balm
- Gives the skin a youthful healthy glow
- Enhances the hair shine and elasticity
- Reduces hair frizz
- Helps control dandruff
- Relieves dry itchy scalp
- Aids in treating hair loss
Botanical Name: Leptospermum scoparium
Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
Extraction: Steam distilled
- Aids aging/combination/normal/mature/sensitive skin
- The amazing antimicrobial and antimicrobial power of Manuka EO helps keep skin clear and fights off the bacterial growth which cause blemishes and eruptions to keep the skin clean and blemish free.
- Its powerful skin regeneration properties aids skin cell turnover which is beneficial in repairing damaged skin.
- It is used as an effective antidote for bites and stings, when applied to insect bites or venomous stings by helping to reduce pain, swelling and stopping the spread of toxins from the bite/sting into the bloodstream due to its insecticidal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Topical application of Manuka protects the skin against inflammation caused by the sun's UV-B rays by inhibiting the production of cytokines with its amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps soothe the pain, itchiness, dryness and other symptoms of sun burn.
- Its potent cytophylactic properties help accelerate new cell growth and with consistent use over time can help diminish the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, acne spots etc.
- A great cicatrizant with amazing wound healing and cleansing abilities to disinfect and protect wounds, cuts, abrasions etc. from infection and prevents possible sepsis. Best used on wounds that are already scabbing over and not to be used undiluted or on open wounds.
- Its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help treat and prevent a plethora of skin issues which arise from bacteria, inflammation, irritation etc. including psoriasis, eczema, acne, pimples, chafing, rashes, itchiness, ringworm, athlete’s foot, mites, scabies, contusions, boils, parasitic skin infections, sores including canker sores, bed sores and many more.
- Beneficial in treating and preventing blemishes with many beauty and healthcare companies now using Manuka Essential oil as the active/primary ingredient in their skincare products.
- Manuka is also a great treatment for acne as it kills the bacteria which feast on the excess sebum that mixes with dust, dirt and other external everyday pollutants to block the pores, infecting each hair follicle and produce enzymes that weaken the pore’s walls causing it to burst and spread the bacteria to surrounding tissue. Manuka also cleanses the pores to prevent new bacterial growth making the skin acne free.
- Blend with a complimentary carrier oil to replenish aging skin leaving the skin clear and healthy skin.
- Manuka helps treat stubborn fungal skin infections, with its potent action against 4 types of fungi i.e. Candida Tropicalis, Candida Albicans, Trichosporon Mucoides, and Malassezia furfur and is thus beneficial in treating issues like athlete’s foot.
- Helps maintain scalp moisture and oil balance to stop scalp degeneration
- Fights and prevents scalp infections like dandruff
- Nourishes scalp to prevent dryness that can cause scabbing and flaking.
- Antimicrobial properties help combat yeast, fungus and bacteria that can cause scalp irritation.
- Aids aging/combination/mature/normal/oily skin
- Anti-fungal properties make it beneficial in treating acne, skin tags, cold sores, rashes, herpes and warts
- Antibacterial properties make it beneficial in treating candida and athlete’s foot
- Antioxidant properties make it a powerful anti-aging tool, helping to brighten, improve, clarify skin color and texture
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties make it beneficial in treating calluses, acne, psoriasis, eczema, nail fungus and yeast infections.
- Helps treat and prevent dandruff
- Help reduce hair thinning or loss, stimulates growth, strengthens and thickens hair
- Treats scalp inflammations e.g. dermatitis, scabies, ringworm and even treat head lice
- Treats rashes, eczema, wounds and scars
- Aids in the treatment of diaper rash
- Aids weight loss
- Can be used as a shaving cream
- Heals cracked hands, and feet
- Deeply moisturises the skin
- Used a makeup remover
- Aids in stretch mark treatment
- Can be used as a cuticle oil and so much more
- Aids in the treatment of dandruff
- Conditions the hair
- Strengthens the hair
- Increase protein retention
- Used in teeth whitening
- speeds up the matabolism
- Healthy cooking oil
- Used in baking etc
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/oily/ sensitive skin
- Beneficial skin brightening and toning properties.
- Beneficial anti-aging agent as it tightens muscle tissues, to prevent premature wrinkles and sagging skin
- Helps revitalize dull, sluggish congested skin
- Helpful in treating hair lice
- Helps regulate sebum secretion
- Helps promote hair growth
- Improves skin elasticity
- May reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Deeply moisturising
- Delivers and overall youthful glow
- Amazing perfume scent of silk rose and sweet Arabian oud
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/oily skin
- Helps tighten pores, lighten, brighten and tone skin
- Beneficial scar fading and lightening properties
- Helpful in treating eczema, blackheads, acne and pimples.
- Balances the hormones
- Helps strengthen, rejuvenate, stimulate hair shaft and follicles
- Helps maintain healthy, hydrated scalp
- Helps reduce scalp itchiness and improve circulation.
- Helps protect skin from free radicals
- Beneficial in treating cellulite, carbuncles, boils and sores
- Helps brighten and tone oily, sluggish skin
- Helps reduce clogging of pores
- Helps increase blood circulation in scalp leading to hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Helps prevent hair greying prematurely and maintains natural hair colour
- Helps promote thick hair growth
- Helps protect the skin from oxidative stress and DNA damage to preserve its integrity and prevent signs of aging, irritation and development of Melanoma which gives the skin a healthy, youthful, glow with a clear, even complexion.
- A great natural treatment for Eczema, particularly Seborrhoea aka Seborrhic Eczema; usually caused by dysfunctional or malfunctioning sebaceous glands resulting in an infection. Ylang Ylang Essential oils helps regularize sebum production, treats the epidermal infection and soothes inflammation. It is thus also beneficial in treating acne and other skin irritations or diseases.
- A great anti-aging oil for all skin types as it helps maintain blood circulation to keep the skin soft, supple and hydrated at all ages.
- With its potent antiseptic activity, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil helps protect wounds from infection and possible sepsis by disinfecting it to inhibit microbial growth from bacteria, virus and fungi.
- It is also a great first aid to prevent tetanus when those injuries are from rusted iron, an anti-tetanus shot is still mandatory.
- Helps restore tissues and cells that have been damaged from injury to speed up the healing process, soothe the inevitable pain and is a great treatment for other issues like acne, ingrown hairs, boils and rashes.
- Helps balance sebum production, preventing excess oil levels in the skin to maintain oil balance and moisture, keeping it hydrated, smooth and youthful. Great for all skin types, especially combination and oily.
- Rich in antioxidants which help repair proteins and lipids, Ylang Ylang Essential oil also combats the free radicals responsible for visible signs of aging e.g. dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles etc.
- Add to a complemetary carrier oil base and use as a daily moisturizer to refresh and rejuvenate dead skin cells, diminish the appearance of blemishes and prevent irritation for smoother, brighter, glowing skin.
- Its antimicrobial properties help clean and unclog the scalp, just dilute in a base oil and massage in.
- Helps reduce oxidative stress and cellular aging on the scalp due to its antioxidant activity.
- By controlling sebum production in the scalp, Ylang Ylang EO helps keeps it adequately moisturized which prevents and treats dryness and dandruff.
- Dilute in a base and massage into scalp to help promote hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles, boosting blood circulation to the scalp, combating the germs and reducing scalp inflammation that contribute to hair loss or baldness (alopecia) and aid regrowth.
- Regular use as part of a hot oil treatment to condition the hair can also help prevent hair loss due to stress, nourish and hydrate the scalp and hair, detangle, prevent split ends and treat lice to keep the hair shining with health.
- Very powerful Cicatrisant i.e. Aids healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Fades and reduces age spots,scars and other skin blemishes.
- Skin toning, brightening , firming
- Anti acne.
- Fades and prevents stretch marks.
- Relieves skin inflammation.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation and renewal
- Calms, protects and heals inflamed and damaged skin
- Psoriasis and Eczema treatment
- Helps dry,sensitive skin.
- Reduces and fades varicose veins
- Hydrates sun-burned skin and blocks UV damage
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Analgesic i.e. Pain relief
- Anti arthritic and Anti rheumatic
- Strong Vulnerary i.e. Protects wounds from infection
- Anti allergenic
- Anti spasmodic i.e. Helps ease spasms and muscle, menstrual cramps etc.