Showing 1–12 of 42 results
- Helps protect skin from free radicals
- Beneficial in treating cellulite, carbuncles, boils and sores
- Helps brighten and tone oily, sluggish skin
- Helps reduce clogging of pores
- Helps increase blood circulation in scalp leading to hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Helps prevent hair greying prematurely and maintains natural hair colour
- Helps promote thick hair growth
- Helps fade scars and hyper pigmentation
- Protects the skin from UV damage
- Aids in reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhances cell regeneration
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Revive dull, dry and cracked skin
- Enhances the natural complexion
- Flushes toxins from the skin
- Enhances the bodies production of collagen
- Perfume body oil
Ingredients:Sesame oil ( Sesamum indicum), Mongongo oil ( Schinzophyton rautanenii), Organic Marula oil ( Sclerocarya birrea), Organic Rosehip oil ( Rosa rubinginosa), Tomato seed oil ( Solanum lycopersicum), Carrot seed oil (Daucus carrot L.), COQ10, Papaya Enzyme, Bromelain ( Pineapple Enzyme), Coral Jasmine essential oil ( Nyctanthes arbor-tristis), Geranium Essential oil ( Pelargoniun graveolens), Fragrance ( Phthalates-free).
Botanical name: Nyctanthes arbor-tristis
Plant part: Leaves
Extraction: Steam distillation
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/mature/oily skin
- Coral Jasmine Essential Oil has proven effective in preventing and combatting cellular and oxidative damage by scavenging free radicals and hydrogen peroxide to prevent premature aging and reverse visible signs of aging on the skin.
- A powerful antioxidant to help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin by clearing blemishes as well as sun and environmental damage.
- Its potent astringent properties help tighten pores to reduce oiliness which is beneficial in treating and preventing acne, blackheads, pimples and other oily skin related issues
- Helps tighten and tone the skin to prevent and diminish the appearance of wrinkles for smoother younger looking skin.
- It helps improve skin health and even out the complexion for more radiant skin.
- Its antibacterial activity helps protect wounds and injuries from infection and hinders the growth of Staphylococcus aureus, which is one of the main causes of sepsis in wounds.
- Helps treat skin allergies and soothe itchiness due to its anti-allergenic properties.
- Its antifungal effect is beneficial in treating ringworm and other fungal skin infections.
- An effective natural remedy which helps treat sores and combat harmful viruses and other microorganisms.
- Helps soothe and calm skin irritation and inflammation.
- Helps treat and combat the effects of alopecia
- Helps improve hair and scalp health by preventing and treating scalp infections, irritation and inflammation.
- Balancing of skin oil production
- Reduction removal and prevention of acne
- Anti aging
- Reduction of dark circles
- Reduction of eye puffiness
- Promotes a healthy youthful glow
- Protects the skin from environmental damage
- Aids in the treatment of hyper pigmentation
- Conditions the hair
- Works as an amazing massage oil
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/ oily/ sensitive skin
- Promotes support of skin cell, tissue growth and regeneration
- Helpful in treating acne, burns, bites, stings, skin inflammations and wounds
- Helps increase skin cell rejuvenation, regeneration and improve elasticity.
- Aids in the fading of stretch marks
- Helps improve blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth
- Helps treat dandruff
- Helps protect protect scalp from infections and dead skin cells
- Beneficial for treating acne, and eczema
- Anti-aging, useful for smoothing wrinkles and finelines
- Natural sun protection properties ( high in alpha-eleostearic acid, which means it naturally absorbs UV-radiation)
- Anti inflammatory, antioxidant , high vitamin E and nutrient dense.
- Protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Great lip balm
- Gives the skin a youthful healthy glow
- Enhances the hair shine and elasticity
- Reduces hair frizz
- Helps control dandruff
- Relieves dry itchy scalp
- Aids in treating hair loss
Botanical Name: Leptospermum scoparium
Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
Extraction: Steam distilled
- Aids aging/combination/normal/mature/sensitive skin
- The amazing antimicrobial and antimicrobial power of Manuka EO helps keep skin clear and fights off the bacterial growth which cause blemishes and eruptions to keep the skin clean and blemish free.
- Its powerful skin regeneration properties aids skin cell turnover which is beneficial in repairing damaged skin.
- It is used as an effective antidote for bites and stings, when applied to insect bites or venomous stings by helping to reduce pain, swelling and stopping the spread of toxins from the bite/sting into the bloodstream due to its insecticidal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Topical application of Manuka protects the skin against inflammation caused by the sun's UV-B rays by inhibiting the production of cytokines with its amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps soothe the pain, itchiness, dryness and other symptoms of sun burn.
- Its potent cytophylactic properties help accelerate new cell growth and with consistent use over time can help diminish the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, acne spots etc.
- A great cicatrizant with amazing wound healing and cleansing abilities to disinfect and protect wounds, cuts, abrasions etc. from infection and prevents possible sepsis. Best used on wounds that are already scabbing over and not to be used undiluted or on open wounds.
- Its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help treat and prevent a plethora of skin issues which arise from bacteria, inflammation, irritation etc. including psoriasis, eczema, acne, pimples, chafing, rashes, itchiness, ringworm, athlete’s foot, mites, scabies, contusions, boils, parasitic skin infections, sores including canker sores, bed sores and many more.
- Beneficial in treating and preventing blemishes with many beauty and healthcare companies now using Manuka Essential oil as the active/primary ingredient in their skincare products.
- Manuka is also a great treatment for acne as it kills the bacteria which feast on the excess sebum that mixes with dust, dirt and other external everyday pollutants to block the pores, infecting each hair follicle and produce enzymes that weaken the pore’s walls causing it to burst and spread the bacteria to surrounding tissue. Manuka also cleanses the pores to prevent new bacterial growth making the skin acne free.
- Blend with a complimentary carrier oil to replenish aging skin leaving the skin clear and healthy skin.
- Manuka helps treat stubborn fungal skin infections, with its potent action against 4 types of fungi i.e. Candida Tropicalis, Candida Albicans, Trichosporon Mucoides, and Malassezia furfur and is thus beneficial in treating issues like athlete’s foot.
- Helps maintain scalp moisture and oil balance to stop scalp degeneration
- Fights and prevents scalp infections like dandruff
- Nourishes scalp to prevent dryness that can cause scabbing and flaking.
- Antimicrobial properties help combat yeast, fungus and bacteria that can cause scalp irritation.
- Softens the skin
- Aids Stretch mark removal
- Aids in the rapidly healing of eczema
- Treats sunburns
- Deeply conditions the hair
- Relieves dry itchy skin
- Natural body perfume
- Protects the skin against environmental factors
- Treats hair loss and alopecia
- Treats eczema and psoriasis
- Strong antibacterial and antifungal properties for wound healing
- Pain killer